Porcelain Veneers – Montgomery, MN
Your Cosmetic Dentist Is here to Transform Your Smile
Are you tired of living with an imperfect smile? Dr. Geoffrey A. Iverson can give you the results you have always wanted. As a cosmetic dentist in Montgomery, he combines the most advanced procedures with the art of dentistry to create flawless results. Among one of the most popular procedures involves porcelain veneers from our Montgomery, MN cosmetic dentist. This minimally invasive treatment will give you the drastic transformation you want in as little as two appointments.
Transform Your Smile
Porcelain veneers have quickly become a preferred treatment because they can be used to correct an array of imperfections. By attaching the thin shells to the front side of the teeth, they instantly gain a shapelier, brighter, and more proportionate appearance.
Veneers can be used to correct several cosmetic flaws, like stubborn tooth discoloration. Often, many choose them to fix chips and cracks while also giving abnormally shaped teeth a more attractive appearance. You can also use them to resolve a gummy smile by making the teeth appear longer. In some cases, you can even use them as an alternative for orthodontic treatments. Instead of spending months wearing braces, you can make your smile appear straighter after just a couple of appointments.
Choose a Minimally Invasive Solution
When compared to veneers from the past, porcelain allows the procedure to be less invasive. The material allows them to be made thinner so less of the tooth’s structure is removed during the bonding process. Although they are thinner, they remain strong and durable to provide lasting results. In fact, with the right aftercare, your new smile can last for as long as 10 years before needing to be replaced.
In addition, the use of porcelain will provide you with natural-looking results because it very closely mimics the appearance of enamel. Not to mention, it is stain-resistant, so your new smile will stay bright.
Get a Flawless Smile Today
In most cases, if your teeth are healthy, you are a candidate for porcelain veneers in Montgomery; however, Dr. Iverson will need to perform a consultation to ensure that they are the right option for you.
After creating a customized treatment plan, he will clean your teeth and prepare them. This will involve removing a very small amount of enamel to ensure that they sit flush on your teeth. Then, impressions are taken to create your custom-made smile. The dental lab will make them to meet your exact specifications. While you wait for them to be finished, you will need to wear temporary ones. In about two weeks, your new smile will be ready. You will return to our dental office to have your permanent ones bonded in place.
Now, you will have the dazzling results that you have always wanted. You will no longer need to feel insecure about the appearance of your teeth. You will have a long-term solution to restore your confidence.
Call for a Consultation
If you are ready to transform your life with a beautiful smile, it is time to call your trusted dentist in Montgomery. Contact our dental office today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Iverson.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Veneers aren't just for the rich or famous. Contrary to what you might have heard, they are affordable for people from all walks of life. Every smile is unique, so there isn't a flat rate for them. Various factors affect the cost of veneers in Montgomery, but we have the financial solutions you need to keep them within your budget.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right For Me?
Our office provides a variety of elective services to address common aesthetic concerns. As a result, there is probably more than one option to reach your goals. Your cosmetic dentist in Montgomery will examine your mouth and learn more about your situation, like your budget and time frame, to recommend the best procedure for you, which may include:
- Braces: Metal braces or clear aligners can fix several bite and alignment issues. The average treatment can last for 12 to 24 months. Your dental insurance may cover a portion of the cost.
- Teeth Whitening: A professional whitening system can get your teeth up to 8 shades whiter when used on surface stains. Since teeth whitening is elective, it's unlikely to be included in your dental benefits.
- Direct Bonding: A composite resin can fix a minor restorative and aesthetic issue quickly. You can use your dental coverage if the treatment is medically necessary.
- Veneers: Veneers cover several imperfections simultaneously using a minimally invasive method. After just 2 appointments, you can improve chips, gaps, cracks, or stains. Your stunning smile can last for 10 years or longer with the right maintenance, like brushing, flossing, and visiting your dentist regularly.
We understand cosmetic dentistry is a big investment, but you don’t have to make the decision alone. We will help you make the best choice to have 100% confidence about the road ahead.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
You can achieve a picture-perfect smile with veneers in Montgomery. After examining your mouth and creating a personalized treatment plan, we will provide you with an estimate and review your payment options, including:
- Traditional Payments: Our office accepts cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Dental Insurance: Most dental plans don't include elective procedures, but there are exceptions. If veneers are necessary to your oral health, like when needing replacements, you may be able to use your coverage to offset the cost. If you need any preparatory procedures, like a cleaning, filling, or gum disease therapy, you can use your dental insurance to lower your out-of-pocket expenses. We will help you maximize any applicable benefits, so you have one less thing on your plate.
- Third-Party Financing: Pay for the smile of your dreams using monthly installments. Based on your credit approval, you can enjoy little or no interest financing through a third-party company, like CareCredit.
Everyone deserves to have a confident, attractive smile, even if money is tight. If you are ready to schedule your consultation or have questions about your payment options, contact our office today to speak with a member of our team.